April 5, 201511 yr On the one hand, Kentucky played poorly at times and weathered an early hot streak and are still tied. On the other, Kentucky shot 60% and is just tied not leading. At least one game is meeting the hype.
April 5, 201511 yr 7-1 on offensive boards. It's the difference. If Cats can hit defensive glass, they would be ahead.
April 5, 201511 yr I am actually pretty happy with that half. The Cats can play better and they seemed to be getting control of the game as it wore on. They have to stop bleeding out on the defensive boards. Guys are starting down court before the rebound is secured. Lyles is going to be the X factor before this game is over.
April 5, 201511 yr A heavyweight match up as most knew it would be, I could see either winning. Wisconsin is doing very well with rebounding.
April 5, 201511 yr UK has only missed 10 shots. Quite impressive. Their offense not defense is keeping them in this.
April 5, 201511 yr A heavyweight match up as most knew it would be, I could see either winning. Wisconsin is doing very well with rebounding. I'm still stunned by how poorly Kentucky rebounds for their overwhelming size??
April 5, 201511 yr I'm still stunned by how poorly Kentucky rebounds for their overwhelming size?? Getting out of rebounding position by chasing blocked shots.
April 5, 201511 yr I'm still stunned by how poorly Kentucky rebounds for their overwhelming size?? It's pretty simple really. Send guys off the ball to block the shot and their man is standing there for the rebound. Beat me to it PP92. :thumb:
April 5, 201511 yr Getting out of rebounding position by chasing blocked shots. My son's (who's significantly more knowledgeable than me) exact response.
April 5, 201511 yr Author Getting out of rebounding position by chasing blocked shots. True plus also a couple of times guards leaked out and didn't block out.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.