Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Wisconsin Updates

Featured Replies

30 minutes til tip lets keep it going lets make it to Monday night and a chance to go in the all time record book. Need to come out right at the start the Badgers will be fired up after last years loss.

  • Replies 184
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been in stress code 5 all week. Can't explain how nervous I am. Wisconsin has bigs that can shoot anywhere on the floor that we haven't faced all year yet.

 

I think I need to throw up before tip off.

  • Author

I maybe wrong as I have been before but I think this year it will be a back and forth game until the last 3 to 4 minutes and the Cats will pull away and win by 7 68 to 61.

Well I will talk to,you all after the game. Can't post during the game, haven't all tourney and we've won so far. Good luck Cats!

GO WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

Kenny Smith says that Wisconsin will come out and push the pace. I hope they try to run with Kentucky.

TBS should not be allowed to broadcast the Final Four unless they upgrade to an HD Channel available to everyone.

TBS should not be allowed to broadcast the Final Four unless they upgrade to an HD Channel available to everyone.

 

Amen

  • Author

No matter win lose or draw it's been a great year. It's nice to be in the hunt for a national title every year again. Don't get me wrong I want the Cats to run the table. I would be disappointed but not mad. If we win tonight and Monday it would be a great two wins against two great teams! Go Cats!

Ali Frazier look in first five minutes.

18-14 Wisky at the under 12 in first half. Each team shooting well so far.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.