Mercer County names David Buchanan

Pi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the best hire they could have made... Still kind of surprised he finally made move - seemed to have a great situation there in Mason County. Mercer has some pieces, though... As well as a good foundation for a staff - wonder how many he will keep?

Delighted with the hire. Welcome to the community, Coach. We desperately need a coach to put down roots and lay a strong foundation for our program going forward. As a community, we also need to work with Coach to support him when he changes the status quo, endures some setbacks as he gets his system in place, and encourage our young men to come out and be a part of this program.

Much respect for Coach Buchanan, I had the chance to speak to him on a few occasions a total class act all the way...I got to know his father as well when I spent a year teaching alongside of him, he too is a great guy. Best wishes to Coach Buchanan as he is making his way back home.

I don't see the link to the article. I'm new to bluegrass preps, so give me a break if t's somewhere obvious. Would love to read the article.

Click on the text in post number 3.