March 29, 201511 yr ND following the blueprint. They are playing great, UK playing terrible and it's tied. I hope UK comes out confident, the first few minutes of the second half could define the game.
March 29, 201511 yr I'd be curious as to how many games this season Towns did not commit two fouls in the first half. He's really had trouble staying out of foul trouble recently. 4 of the last 5 games he has committed 4 fouls as well as 6 of 9.
March 29, 201511 yr ND following the blueprint. They are playing great, UK playing terrible and it's tied. I hope UK comes out confident, the first few minutes of the second half could define the game. UK needs to get out by 6-10 early. Otherwise it may go down to the wire. The last thing ND needs is more confidence and adrenaline.
March 29, 201511 yr UK goes 37-1 and Duke and Louisville make the Final 4. It's going to be epic meltdown for #BBN
March 29, 201511 yr Author It's over. It was a fun season. I'm outta here. Congrats to Notre Dame. I thought you were out of here over an hour ago! lol Glad you are sticking around we may need some more of your predictions to pull this one out. lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.