March 29, 201511 yr @KJMSingleton: UK 3-0 when Trey Lyles begins game with a dunk. 34-0 otherwise. Did you get that from CWebb? He's on top of things
March 29, 201511 yr Author The Irish playing well the Cats are not and still up 12-11 at the under 12 timeout.
March 29, 201511 yr About as smart as Webbers per game stat Did you get that from CWebb? He's on top of things Saw it on Twitter and thought it was hilarious. I liked it. :lol2:
March 29, 201511 yr None of the usual UK suspects hitting anything outside I'm scared. Uptight. Sensing the moment. That's why we need to take it inside. Then go out.
March 29, 201511 yr Uptight. Sensing the moment. That's why we need to take it inside. Then go out. ND so fundamentally sound, they can also guard down low without drawing fouls. This is gonna be a barn burner.
March 29, 201511 yr Author I thought that was Auguste 3rd foul. must have gave the first one to someone else.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.