March 29, 201511 yr I thought that was Auguste 3rd foul. must have gave the first one to someone else. Was a late call also..
March 29, 201511 yr Author Not shooting well at all from the outside a banked 3 is all I can really recall.
March 29, 201511 yr I thought everyone said Notre Dame plays no defense???? To be honest we have missed a ton of five foot looks
March 29, 201511 yr Game is two halves folks. This would not be the first time that Kentucky hasn't looked tip top in the first half and simply wore down the other team. Notre Dame is the ACC champion, did you expect they were just going to be easy?
March 29, 201511 yr Game is two halves folks. This would not be the first time that Kentucky hasn't looked tip top in the first half and simply wore down the other team. Notre Dame is the ACC champion, did you expect they were just going to be easy? No. I expected we would play harder and with more confidence
March 29, 201511 yr Game is two halves folks. This would not be the first time that Kentucky hasn't looked tip top in the first half and simply wore down the other team. Notre Dame is the ACC champion' date=' did you expect they were just going to be easy?[/quote'] True but some people are pulling a Randle at least in the first half so far.
March 29, 201511 yr Author Game is two halves folks. This would not be the first time that Kentucky hasn't looked tip top in the first half and simply wore down the other team. Notre Dame is the ACC champion, did you expect they were just going to be easy? Good point I just want them to hang around and get the adrenalin going.
March 29, 201511 yr There is no way there wasn't three seconds on that last possession but hey, I won't complain.
March 29, 201511 yr My only major irritation at this point is how careless Kentucky is being after some of these defensive rebounds. They've given away points on that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.