Tom Crean gets vote of confidence. But....

98NCCalum

They are smart keep him one more year and if he turns it around great if not fire him and go all in after Brad Stevens. No way Stevens would have left the Celtics after just two years. However after year three next year I could see him coming back to college to coach at Indiana.

By someone, I imagine you mean the Indiana fan base lol.

Dude, and I mean this in the most sincere and nonthreatening way possible, you're not funny. You keep trying and throwing these "jokes" out, and they're just cliche and awful. Every time.

I'm all for some good nature ribbing between fan bases, I get it, you're just not funny.

They are smart keep him one more year and if he turns it around great if not fire him and go all in after Brad Stevens. No way Stevens would have left the Celtics after just two years. However after year three next year I could see him coming back to college to coach at Indiana.

I don't see Stevens leaving Boston any time soon. Danny Ainge loves him. He has done a great job getting Boston into playoff contention this year, even though they have had something like 40 diferent players on their roster in the past year. The Celtics have some good young talent, a plethora of draft picks, and enough cap space to go after a few superstars. They really like Stevens in Boston and I think he is enjoying it as well.

People who aren't paying attention to the NBA don't realize how loved he is in Boston right now . The media and fans are giving him time. If he sneaks this team this year into the playoffs after trading Rondo and Jeff Green the man is going to be down right impossible to get out of Boston.

I don't see Stevens leaving Boston any time soon. Danny Ainge loves him. He has done a great job getting Boston into playoff contention this year, even though they have had something like 40 diferent players on their roster in the past year. The Celtics have some good young talent, a plethora of draft picks, and enough cap space to go after a few superstars. They really like Stevens in Boston and I think he is enjoying it as well.

People who aren't paying attention to the NBA don't realize how loved he is in Boston right now . The media and fans are giving him time. If he sneaks this team this year into the playoffs after trading Rondo and Jeff Green the man is going to be down right impossible to get out of Boston.

I never said that Boston would fire him.