March 27, 201511 yr 12 minutes left and W. Virginia still doesn't have 20 points... Amazing! No fields goals for WVU in the second half at the 12 minute timeout.
March 27, 201511 yr Weber is just awful to listen to. I think Elmore is holding his own.... Towns not looking like he want to play????
March 27, 201511 yr I'm astonished that Kansas can win this tough conference year in and year out. LOL!!
March 27, 201511 yr As we look ahead to Notre Dame, I have to say their offense was impressive tonight. The big guys will have to get out on the 3 point line and guard some people in that one.
March 27, 201511 yr So Elmore lectures Harrison about a stare after what WVU said? I wish he would consider his own advice.... and not talk!!!
March 27, 201511 yr Thought it would be a 20 point game before WVU went stupid yesterday. Mess with bull, get horns...
March 27, 201511 yr Author Let's start this half with 10 or 12 to 2 run and put this completely out of reach early. Not off to much 10-1 so far this half.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.