March 27, 201511 yr My only confussion was the idea that UC had a chance to win last Saturday. My wife's brother and a few other guys I know who are UK fans all agreed if UC (Ellis/Clark) don't get in foul trouble, UK is sweating it out til the end and it ends in a single digit win for UK.
March 27, 201511 yr I am being serious when I say this ... I would consider taking the air out of the ball if I am UK just to get this thing over with.
March 27, 201511 yr Preach it! Len Elmore has questioned every call against WVU It is time to turn down the volume on the TV and turn the radio on.... wish Cawood was still on the air.
March 27, 201511 yr What happened to A-a-ron? Looks like he dislocated a finger on his left hand. They took him in the tunnel, probably popped it back in, and now he's back on the bench.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.