Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / West Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

So I will admit I am not sure what people consider to be a good free throw percentage for a team. However I would have thought 71 percent is good as a team?

  • Replies 160
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fouls are ridiculous.

  • Author

That fouled didn't need to be called had no impact on play.

So I will admit I am not sure what people consider to be a good free throw percentage for a team. However I would have thought 71 percent is good as a team?

 

It is a good percentage. At least average I would think.

Both teams will be in the triple bonus before the half. 3 shots to make two free throws.

The Cats are getting into foul trouble.

Let them play...

YOU get a foul.jpg
Both teams will be in the triple bonus before the half. 3 shots to make two free throws.

 

The Old School NBA! :thumb:

  • Author

If I was Cal as bad as WVU shoots the ball I would just play some zone to get this game over with. lol

Let them play. This is making for a long, boring game.

These refs are a joke both ways. They are really whistle happy.

 

And Cal got a bench warning for being on the floor. Huggs wasn't screaming profanities so he didn't get a warning. If you guys think that cussing gets you a warning, every team in America would get warnings (and T's) every game.

So I will admit I am not sure what people consider to be a good free throw percentage for a team. However I would have thought 71 percent is good as a team?

 

Did you notice that Elmore and Weber were silent after that statement?

Dirty playboy Staten. Hooks the arm to bring him down

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.