Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neighbors with Benefits

Featured Replies

...btw, you'll never catch me in a Cincinnati suburb.

 

You have your own compound already... :sssh: :banana:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That Vince dude used to work in my building downtown so they all are not actors. He was not down with it but his wife certainly was curious.

 

One of the morning B105 radio guys was talking about Vince this morning. Apparently he used to go to school with him and hung out a few times.

That Vince dude used to work in my building downtown so they all are not actors. He was not down with it but his wife certainly was curious.

 

He didn't appear to be acting. He seemed very uncomfortable.

  • Author

Is it just me but is anyone else turned off by the blonde's grill? Not the most attractive set of chicklets. Other than that, great body and likely a freak in the sack. But I digress.....

I would rather be on a show called the girl next door. :D

Is it just me but is anyone else turned off by the blonde's grill? Not the most attractive set of chicklets. Other than that, great body and likely a freak in the sack. But I digress.....

 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that most of these people are freaks...whether in the sack or out. ;)

So any guesses on how much these people are making off this show? To go through with this and have this forever on video, I would hope it is substantial. They and their kids will have to live with this the rest of their life, wherever they go.

I am not going to name the names but there was a group of about 6 couples that experimented or who have thought to be involved with this kind of behavior in the City I live in and the Neighborhood now only has 1 Couple remaining there. All remaining couples have moved to other parts of the City. Our very own Wisteria Lane.

My wife was talking about this show last night, and she was telling me about how funny it was on the radio that Stattman knew one of the guys on the show. She pulled up the A&E website, and it turns out I know one of the couples.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that most of these people are freaks...whether in the sack or out. ;)

 

Lawildcat, what in the world is going on at the compound?

Alright @lawildcat... We're on to you now.

 

You have your own compound already... :sssh: :banana:

 

Lawildcat, what in the world is going on at the compound?

 

 

Something tells me I need to put out a statement regarding this show...:sssh:

 

For the record: I do not play well with others and I do not share well.

I meant to DVR it, and I forgot. I probably will catch an episode and be bored or annoyed with it like I am most reality TV. Otherwise, to each their own.

@Lawnboy13

Not true....at least for one of the other couples.

Good Lord. Keep it in your pants.

 

 

I STRONGLY 2nd that motion and ask for an immediate vote!

T'would be nice if I had some neighbors throw some benefits my way. The younger married couple with three kids who lives above me is moving out at the end of the month. My heart sank when my landlord said his new tenant would be an older grandmother-type. Sank, I tell you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.