Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama Fires Anthony Grant

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No intention of having the house in there

I think Bama goes after and gets Steve Prohm from Murray State.

NCC grad John Brannen is now looking for a job.

I like Grant a lot.

 

But saying that, I have no issue with this decision. The program was not moving forward over the last couple of years.

I like Grant a lot.

 

But saying that, I have no issue with this decision. The program was not moving forward over the last couple of years.

 

Agree I really like him too.

For whatever reason he just never fit at Bama. Makes you understand Smart and Stephens waiting games. Sometimes it's better to stay put and wait for the right job.

If Archie Miller makes his move to the big time this year, it'd be fun to see if Dayton can find a way to bring Grant home to coach the old alma mater.

NCC grad John Brannen is now looking for a job.

 

Highland Heights a possible destination?

If I was Alabama I'd go after Bobby Hurley. I was very impressed with his Buffalo team.

I heard something about Crean a couple weeks ago. Doubtful, but just throwing it out there.

Highland Heights a possible destination?

 

 

Should the job come open I would expect him to apply.

I think this is the year we lose Kenny Payne at UK. This maybe a good spot for him. I think UT may open up as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.