Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama Fires Anthony Grant

Featured Replies

I think this is Archie's year to cash in, and he will have a bevy of suitors. I know for a fact that had Georgia Tech let BG go, Archie would have been the first call. As it is, I would expect DePaul to make a big play for Archie with a bucket of money.

 

LRCW, if Chris Mack leaves Xavier this year, which I think is HIGHLY likely, Bobby Hurley will be near the front of the line.

 

Would you call those guys in the front office at the Big East and tell them to call President Curran and bring in UD already? This is killing me.

 

UD would bankrupt the athletic department if they tried to give Archie even $1 million. DePaul's out there throwing around $2 million... just unreal the difference in money.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw Gary Parrish tweeted that Alabama is preparing to go hard after Gregg Marshall...Good luck with that.

Just saw Gary Parrish tweeted that Alabama is preparing to go hard after Gregg Marshall...Good luck with that.

 

Wow. I can't imagine leaving WSU for Bama.

Wow. I can't imagine leaving WSU for Bama.

 

Me either....There are only a handful of jobs I think Marshall would leave the Shockers for and Bama certainly isn't one of them.

Just saw Gary Parrish tweeted that Alabama is preparing to go hard after Gregg Marshall...Good luck with that.

 

Marshall makes close to $2M I believe at Marshall. He'll get a raise and stay IMO.

Parrish says Bama will START at $3M and go up.

Parrish says Bama will START at $3M and go up.

 

Money talks, but my guess is they'd have to go significantly higher than that to get him to leave.

 

He's got a great gig now, and can stay there and wait until one of the blue bloods (KU, UK, UNC, Duke, maybe IU) open up and come calling.

If they were able to land Marshall the SEC would be a lot better for it. Cal, Billy D, Howland, Marshall is a nice bunch.

Prohm is a graduate of Alabama and was a manager there. I can see him being enticed with that job.

 

With that said, he just had a kid and his wife is from Murray. It would be tough for him to leave Murray.

 

At Murray, basketball is king.

Prohm is a graduate of Alabama and was a manager there. I can see him being enticed with that job.

 

With that said, he just had a kid and his wife is from Murray. It would be tough for him to leave Murray.

 

At Murray, basketball is king.

 

Sounds like he isn't their 1st choice at this point....He'd be a very solid fallback option.

Prohm is a graduate of Alabama and was a manager there. I can see him being enticed with that job.

 

With that said, he just had a kid and his wife is from Murray. It would be tough for him to leave Murray.

 

At Murray, basketball is king.

 

If the child is a newborn it's better than when kids hit school age.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.