Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jim Calhoun does NOT like Kentucky

Featured Replies

First of all Jones has never pretended NOT to be biased...says straight up that he is a UK Homer. Shocking that people think he should be otherwise...at least he's honest about it. Many "Reporters" are just as biased but refuse to admit it.

 

Secondly, what did Jones say that was wrong? He didn't even post the story on his web site, some one else did. But even then, many times we only see the highlights posted from an interview. Everyone is responsible for looking deeper if they want the entire story.

 

Thirdly, Jones is a pinko lefty Liberal...I don't believe half of what he says :)

 

This.... my new best friend!

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone actually listened to the interview yet? Seriously? Please listen to the whole segment instead of taking one sentence from a 10 minute segment.

As a diehard UK fan, this is the kind of stuff that drives me crazy about other UK fans. He's right...2012 team was probably better. Vegas says 2012 would be about 3.5 point favorite. The "not that great" thing is a poor choice of words but I think he's just saying they're not immortal. Some of the fans just love to complain about everything anymore.

Did Calhoun make any comments about how Coach K is ruining the game by recruiting so many one and dones, or recruiting players who are campus rapists?

 

PP92, you appear to have appointed yourself (or maybe the guru appointed you?) the all-knowing college basketball wizard... Any thoughts?

Did Calhoun make any comments about how Coach K is ruining the game by recruiting so many one and dones, or recruiting players who are campus rapists?

 

PP92, you appear to have appointed yourself (or maybe the guru appointed you?) the all-knowing college basketball wizard... Any thoughts?

 

Who cares? If he did say that I couldn't care less.

The All Knowing College Basketball Wizard. What a title! Count me in as jealous.

Did Calhoun make any comments about how Coach K is ruining the game by recruiting so many one and dones, or recruiting players who are campus rapists?

 

PP92, you appear to have appointed yourself (or maybe the guru appointed you?) the all-knowing college basketball wizard... Any thoughts?

 

Oh, I have a ton of thoughts.......

Has anyone actually listened to the interview yet? Seriously? Please listen to the whole segment instead of taking one sentence from a 10 minute segment.

 

Too much effort.

Anyone listening to Calhoun on The Herd right now? Doesn't sound like a hater to me. I wonder if Matt Jones will tweet outthe sound bytes today.

Anyone listening to Calhoun on The Herd right now? Doesn't sound like a hater to me. I wonder if Matt Jones will tweet outthe sound bytes today.

Herd still has a show? I just him randomly on TV from time to time...that dude is just a hard to listen to for me. I don't always disagree with what he say's but his show just gave me headaches!

Herd still has a show? I just him randomly on TV from time to time...that dude is just a hard to listen to for me. I don't always disagree with what he say's but his show just gave me headaches!

 

You can tune into the Herd in September and tune in now and it'll be the same topics. Stupid analogies. I wonder how many times the words "Television show" and "ratings" come in.

A moron making quite a bit of money and sitting front row for all UK games by running a goofy website and hosting a 2 radio talk shot. I'd gladly be a moron for that opportunity.

 

I'm qualified. :ohbrother:

All I will say is I like U Conn better since Calhoun left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.