Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jim Calhoun does NOT like Kentucky

Featured Replies

Former UConn head coach Jim Calhoun has never been a Kentucky fan or a John Calipari fan, and his remarks on Mike & Mike this morning are further proof. “This isn’t a great UK team,” Calhoun said. “John Calipari had a MUCH better team in 2012.”

And don’t even try to tell him that Karl Towns should go first in the Draft over Jahlil Okafor. “Jahlil Okafor will be a better NBA player than ANYBODY on this current Kentucky team,” Calhoun said.

 

 

Jim Calhoun is not impressed by Kentucky | Kentucky Sports Radio

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think 2012 was better.

Does it really matter what what Jim Calhoun thinks about UK?

Does it really matter what what Jim Calhoun thinks about UK?

 

This

Does it really matter what what Jim Calhoun thinks about UK?

 

He hates Cal, Cal hates him. Tomorrow is Sunday.

Does it really matter what what Jim Calhoun thinks about UK?

 

No.

He's let it be known for years he doesn't like Calipari. He's never been able to conceal that fact in any interview.

In my opinion though, Calhoun is a complete jerk, and that has nothing to do with his feelings for Cal.

I suggest that everyone listen to the whole interview instead of reading one sentence he made. I heard the whole interview and I didn't come away from it thinking he hates UK. He said the 2012 team was a better team than this one and he named the flaws of this team. If that means he hates UK then.....

He said Okafor will help a team immediately and that Towns will help a team in 2-3 years. UK fans need to listen to the whole interview and form opinions instead of letting Matt Jones form their opinions.

Calhoun is stupid. I am a big UL fan and no way would I be dumb enough to say this team is not Great. They have everything even a litchen sink.....

I am sure they have some weakness but that have so much talent you will never find it.

 

They have been a joy to watch and Calhoun just mad because he was basically asked to leave.

I suggest that everyone listen to the whole interview instead of reading one sentence he made. I heard the whole interview and I didn't come away from it thinking he hates UK. He said the 2012 team was a better team than this one and he named the flaws of this team. If that means he hates UK then.....

 

He said Okafor will help a team immediately and that Towns will help a team in 2-3 years. UK fans need to listen to the whole interview and form opinions instead of letting Matt Jones form their opinions.

 

Good one good one :lol2:. Of course it's all opinion and its his opinion, but I agree with him on parts. I think the 2012 team is better, that's another thread though. Also think Okafor will help a team out immediately. Nothing wrong with what he said.

Good one good one :lol2:. Of course it's all opinion and its his opinion, but I agree with him on parts. I think the 2012 team is better, that's another thread though. Also think Okafor will help a team out immediately. Nothing wrong with what he said.

 

Not at all. I heard the whole interview and was amazed at the backlash he received for what he said. Overblown outrage. Imagine that.

  • Author

Anyone have a link to the full interview? I didn't hear it just that it came across facebook earlier when I was on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.