Cowboys RB situation

With DeMarco Murray gone, what are the options for Dallas at the running back position? Looks like they could be negotiating with the Vikings to get Adrian Peterson. If that doesn't work out, they may have to settle with taking a back in the draft. If it comes to this, who do they take? Melvin Gordon? TJ Yeldon? Todd Gurley?

Keeps feeling like Adrian Peterson will find his way to Dallas.

No way, all I have read is it will cost a lot of money, he is due a lot of money, and will lose high draft picks

But its still JJ and he is proned to do something outrageos.

So it sounds like they still need to address the RB situation.

With that o line, McFadden should do fine. Also, nobody talks about the back up last year, Randle. He averaged about a yard per carry MORE than Murray. The guy can play.

No way, all I have read is it will cost a lot of money, he is due a lot of money, and will lose high draft picks

But its still JJ and he is proned to do something outrageos.

Stephen Jones has been making all the personnel decisions as of late.

With that o line, McFadden should do fine. Also, nobody talks about the back up last year, Randle. He averaged about a yard per carry MORE than Murray. The guy can play.

The problem with randle is his off the field issues. Apparently he isn't trusted within the organization.

I am satisfied with what the Boys have at running back.

Yes, Murray had a great yea last season, one he will never equal.

Dunbar, who I hope wins the starting slot along with Randle and now McFadden gives Dallas a nice three-headed monster.

I also look for them to draft a back come April.

Dallas also signed Ryan Williams last yr. He was a 1st round pick in 2011 by the Cards and had a few injuries. He is 24 and pretty good, so Dallas is fine at depth and competition at the RB spot.

This is what really peeeees me off. Dez asking Irvin what are we doing not signing Murray. Well if your greedy butt was so greedy we would have money to sign Murray and quit acting like it's all about family. If so then you could structure your contract and help the team. Plus we can't just spend everything, we need to sign some quality depth for defense and to replace some guys we lost.

When hearing news of Murray visiting Eagles, Dez texts Michael Irvin: ?What are we doing?? | Dallas Morning News

Wow, Cowboys fans are fine with McFadden, Dunbar, Randle and Williams?

I'm fine with a committee of talented running backs, who all can contribute and maintain our production behind one of the best if not thee best line in football.