Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 BGP Bracket Challenge: Enter Now!!!!

Featured Replies

Good! We can chalk up another L for ya!
Well I ain't picking UK so you might be right.....sigh....
  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I ain't picking UK so you might be right.....sigh....

 

Are we both thinking along the lines of 39-1?????? Dont give in...

Well I ain't picking UK so you might be right.....sigh....

 

Are we both thinking along the lines of 39-1?????? Dont give in...

 

 

:p:p

Well I ain't picking UK so you might be right.....sigh....

 

Hell I'm thinking about not picking them in my office pool so I'm potentially happy either way haha!

  • Author

I have another bracket contest set up that gives you more points for picking upsets...Link to Thread

I hate my bracket...it must be good, then.

I'm trying but it won't let me pick games. I'll try later.

I'm in and already made my picks!

Pete's Perfect Bracket is in.

My bracket this year was entitled "My Incredible Bracket" it is that Incredibly Bad! lol I must have just been a flash in the pan type win the year long college basketball contest and after day one of the tournament I am #49 out 50 entries. I'm only 49 because lawildcat changed the name of their bracket. :no::sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.