Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 BGP Bracket Challenge: Enter Now!!!!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.....

I somehow overlooked this thread until tonight, good luck to everyone.

Of course I could fill out my bracket now if allowed :D but with the way that I have picked in this one would still probably lose.

I am currently in third place. However two of my final four teams are out in Iowa State and Nova. So safe to say others will be passing me up soon because I won't have teams who could get me the big points in the later rounds.

ttt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.