March 11, 201511 yr Click BGP Bracket Challenge to register and enter. Password is Guru Everyone should be able to go ahead and register now and then you'll be ready when the brackets are announced Sunday night. Edited March 12, 201511 yr by Jumper_Dad
March 11, 201511 yr Author Do I have to open a yahoo account to join? Or is there a way around that? I think you have to...you can try without one. We've used Yahoo last few years so I just went back to it. I deleted mine after the tourney last year and just started a new one.
March 11, 201511 yr I'm in. Any idea how you change the name of your bracket? I was going to make it my BGP name.
March 11, 201511 yr I'm in. Any idea how you change the name of your bracket? I was going to make it my BGP name. You can edit your info and add a pic if you'd like. Click on your bracket name and then go up to the left to edit your info.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.