Scott 54 Harrison County 53 (10th Region Semi-Finals)

NCC and Highlands, not Holmes.

Rumors are rumors, but there are feelings that this is the way the next realigment might go.

Scott and Calvary could go to either the 8th or 9th.

Different topic for a different day.

When is the next realignment?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polar bear if you got what you wanted the 9th region would have 27 teams in it lol. What makes the most sense to me is having the 9th be Boone and Kenton county schools and move all Campbell county schools to the 10th

I guess I could live with that:lol2:

Yep.

Ohmer and Schneider were great tonight, but I thought the supporting players did fairly well too. C.J. Seay came off the bench & scored 5 straight points--crucial points--because Harrison had taken the lead early in the 3rd.

The 3 in the corner was huge. Schneider also hit a big 3 from the kick out from Trame that gave Scott the lead. 2 clutch shots!

No lane violation. Ball was released prior to foot hitting the lane, according to refs explanation to coaching staff. Imo, good no call, as it was very close. Got to makes FTs down the stretch. Scott did. Harrison did not

Ohmer is Scott's bread and hitting FTs is their butter.:thumb:

Look like Scott is dominating the 10th region in everything?

Scott's sports are surely moving in the right direction towards making a name for themselves. The football team , is improving. Probably win first district and make noise in playoffs this season. The boys Soccer went to state. Girls volleyball did as well . Girls basketball had a solid season and the boys basketball regardless of tonight ...did well . The baseball team last year won district and I believe will be solid this spring as well.

Scott's sports are surely moving in the right direction towards making a name for themselves. The football team , is improving. Probably win first district and make noise in playoffs this season. The boys Soccer went to state. Girls volleyball did as well . Girls basketball had a solid season and the boys basketball regardless of tonight ...did well . The baseball team last year won district and I believe will be solid this spring as well.

Athletic Director Ken Mueller is retiring this year after a very long career at Scott. It is nice that all the sports teams are doing well for his final year.