Holy Cross v Holmes 35th District Championship Predictions

Holmes V Holy Cross (35th District Championship)  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Holmes V Holy Cross (35th District Championship)

• Holmes
    • Holy Cross

A win for HC means sending Holmes to the losers bracket with a chance for HHS (or NCC) to knock them off in region play.

HC wins by 3.

HHS & NCC are from the same district meaning both those team are going to be on opposite sides... Which means HHS or NCC could end up on HC's side same with holmes. So that statement above goes both ways win or lose for either team.

HHS & NCC are from the same district meaning both those team are going to be on opposite sides... Which means HHS or NCC could end up on HC's side same with holmes. So that statement above goes both ways win or lose for either team.

I agree. It means nothing til the region draw. The winner or the loser could end up on the same side as HHS. This game means nothing until we find out how the draw goes. It's 50/50 that the loser of the 35th could end up being better off.

I agree. It means nothing til the region draw. The winner or the loser could end up on the same side as HHS. This game means nothing until we find out how the draw goes. It's 50/50 that the loser of the 35th could end up being better off.

Very true. This game is pretty much about bragging rights.

I'm also surprised that it's not being talked about as much as I thought it would.

Two top 5 teams in the state, cross town rivals and not many people talking.

I'm excited for this game tonight, it's gonna be a good one!

Totally agree, pick your poison this year is very unique and don't forget about Ryle or Boone for that matter. Ryle has improved and has a lot of size and Boone well they have Folkes enough said.

I think what you are saying is this gets interesting if NCC upsets HHS.