Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cleveland Browns' new logos unveiled for 2015 NFL season

Featured Replies

BEREA, Ohio -- The Cleveland Browns on Tuesday morning unveiled their new logos, which will replace previous versions as the franchise's primary logos.

 

The club kept the team's helmet as its primary logo and the changes were quite subtle. The shade of orange is different and the face mask is brown. The secondary logo features a snarling dog for the Dawg Pound. Team president Alec Scheiner said the team would continue to use Brownie the Elf as a logo, as well.

 

Cleveland Browns' new logos unveiled for 2015 NFL season | cleveland.com

 

 

 

browns.jpg

Thinking outside the box...I like it! :laugh:

  • Author

I thought it was a joke when I first saw the headline, I thought there is no way a team with this many problems is worried about changing something as insignificant as this.

 

I really do feel sorry for Browns fans, to put up with this level of incompetence with how many different regimes over the last 20 years, goodness gracious.

They probably paid some guy a fortune for that redesign.

Funny link.

 

The Browns are a train wreck and fooling with something like this seems stupid to me.

 

Again, almost never a week goes by when there isn't something negative about the Browns in the media.

Different shade of orange and a different color face mask, huh? Looks like they just bought from a different supplier!

Prefect representation of the organization...

500x_trainwreck.jpg

I'm curious to see the uniform update.

As a Browns fan, I think it's almost perfect. Perfection would have been to leave it as it was.

"Brownie The Elf?"

 

I've been a Browns fan since Kosar got there. I've always liked Brownie.

 

Brownie.jpg

I've been a Browns fan since Kosar got there. I've always liked Brownie.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49247[/ATTACH]

 

So, you're telling me this is not, in fact, something new, like that stupid Steely McBeam thing? How have I never seen this Elf before?

Someone posted a picture of the helmet next to the Bowling Green State University helmet. Take off the decal and it is the same design

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.