Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 110 Auburn 75

Featured Replies

I love these kind of blow out wins, but come on, give the scrubs some PT! They practice hard too and deserve to play a few more minutes in a game that totally in control.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't watch the game live because I was working OT tonight.

 

With that said. I caught several ESPN blurbs on my phone. Initially I was a bit upset with the fact that my Cats gave up 75 points. Then I was kinda disgruntled once I realized they'd allowed Auburn to shoot 52% in the second half. Well I just finished watching the game by myself at 7 AM. I giggled, I clapped, I felt bad at times for Auburn. But man I loved watching that game. It was great.

I love these kind of blow out wins, but come on, give the scrubs some PT! They practice hard too and deserve to play a few more minutes in a game that totally in control.

 

I think the TV guys for the game were kind of alluding to Cal having no mercy on Auburn toward the end of the game when they commented that Cal and Pearl had a "history" going back to their Memphis and Tennessee days.

I don't look at it that way at all. I just think Cal is working on things that will keep these Cats getting better every game and prepared for the tournament.

However, with that said, I do wish he would get the third stringers in the game a little sooner when it's a blowout, especially Hawkins,Willis, and Floreal.

The Ulis pass and Willie dunk made #8 on the top 10. My favorite quote by the announcers was when they said the last time Auburn has made a basket was in warm ups.:lol2: think the score was 18-2 with the 2 coming on a goal tend.

I could listen to Bruce Pearl talk all day:

 

I agree that was a unreal pass. I love those kinds of plays just not all the scoring that makes a great player.

 

Did it make the top 10 on SC?

 

I honestly don't know, didn't watch. I will say that if it didn't then there were no top plays this weekend.

I could listen to Bruce Pearl talk all day:

 

Why ? :lol2: You must me starved for entertainment and / or someone-anyone to listen to. :popcorn:

Just kidding, I just cannot stand the man. Others like him and that's fine.

The Ulis pass and Willie dunk made #8 on the top 10. My favorite quote by the announcers was when they said the last time Auburn has made a basket was in warm ups.:lol2: think the score was 18-2 with the 2 coming on a goal tend.

 

My favorite quote came after the game. They were asking K. Towns about getting out 30-4 and how they were playing, etc.. Towns answer ...... 'I Looked Up at the Scoreboard and ask.....How did they score 4 pts. ? That's just how we look at things." I Loved it !

I love these kind of blow out wins, but come on, give the scrubs some PT! They practice hard too and deserve to play a few more minutes in a game that totally in control.

 

I'm not sure but I believe that Cal probably would have if it weren't for Bruce Pearl sitting on the other bench. There certainly is no love lost between the two. That goes way before Cal came to U.K., when he was at Memphis and Pearl at UT they went at it a lot, big rivalry. Pearls #2 ranked UT team beat Cals Undefeated #1 team and that was just one game that they went at one another.

Besides the above and as I look at things, Pearl is just the kind of guy that one would enjoy running it up on, humiliating as much as possible. :clap:

 

Terrible? C'mon now..

 

 

There was a hint of sarcasm in my post, if you haven't read many of my posts I can see why you missed it though. I have spent countless posts defending the Harrissons this season.

Why ? :lol2: You must me starved for entertainment and / or someone-anyone to listen to. :popcorn:

Just kidding, I just cannot stand the man. Others like him and that's fine.

 

I like him because he doesn't hold back and he's very personable. If you meet Bruce on the road, he will actually remember you and speak to you the next time you see him. He doesn't give the "I'm better than you" vibe. Very friendly and doesn't hold back when asked to give his thoughts.

Really

 

You don't think the lack of talent they were playing had anything to do with the 2nd half points do you. Let us all know in April how much the cats sucks.

 

PS

where will your team finish....

There was a hint of sarcasm in my post, if you haven't read many of my posts I can see why you missed it though. I have spent countless posts defending the Harrissons this season.

 

:thumb:

I like him because he doesn't hold back and he's very personable. If you meet Bruce on the road' date=' he will actually remember you and speak to you the next time you see him. He doesn't give the "I'm better than you" vibe. Very friendly and doesn't hold back when asked to give his thoughts.[/quote']

 

I enjoy listening to him too.

Had a buddy texting me yesterday griping about the fact that Kentucky gave up so many points to a crappy team like Auburn. Some people just don't get it. When you score as quickly as the Cats did, you're going to allow the opponent more possessions. Combine that with, I'd imagine it's a little difficult to get in a defensive stance, and focus on all the little things like make a tough defense when you're up 30 points most of the second half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.