February 23, 201511 yr I like him because he doesn't hold back and he's very personable. If you meet Bruce on the road, he will actually remember you and speak to you the next time you see him. He doesn't give the "I'm better than you" vibe. Very friendly and doesn't hold back when asked to give his thoughts. I love Pearl. When the time comes for the Cats to be on the coaching search again, he's right at the top of my list. :thumb:
February 23, 201511 yr I love Pearl. When the time comes for the Cats to be on the coaching search again, he's right at the top of my list. :thumb: He has to show me a little more.
February 23, 201511 yr He has to show me a little more. Although he's not at the top of my list or really anywhere close to it, he's had a few top 5 teams at Tennessee. That's pretty impressive to me.
February 24, 201511 yr Although he's not at the top of my list or really anywhere close to it, he's had a few top 5 teams at Tennessee. That's pretty impressive to me. No doubt.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.