Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 59 Cincinnati 57

Featured Replies

11-5 for X the last 16 meetings, I think they said.

 

Correct. 6 of the last 8.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jim Calhoun might be the worst tv analyst I have ever heard, brutal!

 

Amen!!! He is BRUTAL!!!

Anybody else notice Holy Cross head coach Ryan Schrand sitting behind the X bench?

Exciting game. I don't have a problem with the shot. He was open..... :thumb:

Neither of these teams impress me.

Neither of these teams impress me.

 

Yet Mr. Calhoun sees both as tournament-worthy.

 

And maybe they are; hard to tell sometimes when a team "wins ugly".

I should have watched this game...

I think X is about 20/30 from 3 in the last 2 Shootouts.

I want to slap Cobb for taking a 3 down 1 at the end. He beat the defender and then decides to step back for a 3??? Idiot. And if that is the play Larry Davis drew up, I don't think too highly of him anymore.

 

That is apparently the play of choice in college basketball at the end of games ... dribble around and then take a 3. I have seen it in a half dozen or more games in the past month or so.

X went 11 minutes with only 1 FG made in the 2nd half.

 

Not sure how they won with that happening.

Joe Danneman ‏@FOX19Joe 3m3 minutes ago

Larry Davis: Kicking myself. Probably should have put senior Jermaine Sanders in for Gary Clark on final D poss. Freshman made a mistake.

Yet Mr. Calhoun sees both as tournament-worthy.

 

And maybe they are; hard to tell sometimes when a team "wins ugly".

 

I'd be amazed if both made it, let alone one based on the remaining games to be played.

Dee Davis damn near hit the 5/3rd ceiling. It was a sweet play, UC defender got lost running around those screens. Bad foul by UC with 11.5 left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.