Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 59 Cincinnati 57

Featured Replies

  • Replies 76
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to slap Cobb for taking a 3 down 1 at the end. He beat the defender and then decides to step back for a 3??? Idiot. And if that is the play Larry Davis drew up, I don't think too highly of him anymore.

  • Author
I want to slap Cobb for taking a 3 down 1 at the end. He beat the defender and then decides to step back for a 3??? Idiot. And if that is the play Larry Davis drew up, I don't think too highly of him anymore.

 

I didn't think it was the greatest shot in the world either.

Xavier's second half game plan was questionable. Stainbrook can't play against a team like UC. Dude almost single-handedly blew it for X.

Entertaining game. X took a 12-point lead into the half largely on the 3-point shooting of Davis. Cincy came back to take the lead late but X makes a big 3 down the stretch and hangs on.

I want to slap Cobb for taking a 3 down 1 at the end. He beat the defender and then decides to step back for a 3??? Idiot. And if that is the play Larry Davis drew up, I don't think too highly of him anymore.

 

Not the shot I would have wanted.

Whew!

I think I read Dee Davis entered the game shooting 26% from 3.

Two brutally tough home losses in a row for UC. For some reason, they cannot get past X very much in recent years. Entertaining game though. Have fun in Vegas Clyde. I love the place!

I didn't think it was the greatest shot in the world either.

 

Not the shot I would have wanted.

 

I'm sure someone will mention that it was an open look (it was) but that's not the shot you want when you have the opportunity for a higher percentage shot.

I think I read Dee Davis entered the game shooting 26% from 3.

 

Announcers said he was 1-5 (or 1-6, I can't remember) the game before this one.

Two brutally tough home losses in a row for UC. For some reason, they cannot get past X very much in recent years. Entertaining game though. Have fun in Vegas Clyde. I love the place!

 

11-5 for X the last 16 meetings, I think they said.

Jim Calhoun might be the worst tv analyst I have ever heard, brutal!

Jim Calhoun might be the worst tv analyst I have ever heard, brutal!

 

 

This is what college basketball is about!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.