NKY Basketball final poll

Relax. It is obviously a malfunction of the vote tabulation. Some voter or voters either mistakenly selected Heritage when they meant to vote for another team or when the vote was tabulated Heritage somehow was given credit for votes that went to another team. Or maybe since only 7 coaches voted somehow that screwed the tabulation up.

Doesn't anyone remember when Notre Dame got votes in the Boys poll by mistake?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't begin to explain all of the missteps in the voting, but I can tell you that each ranking 1-10 is a drop down menu of all of the teams eligible to be voted for in the poll and they are listed alphabetically. Heritage/Holy Cross right next to each other, Covington Catholic/Covington Latin right next to each other?

I can't begin to explain all of the missteps in the voting, but I can tell you that each ranking 1-10 is a drop down menu of all of the teams eligible to be voted for in the poll and they are listed alphabetically. Heritage/Holy Cross right next to each other, Covington Catholic/Covington Latin right next to each other?

It's the same for softball, and I've mad this mistake before. However, I at least caught the mistake before sending them in.