Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill Walton

Featured Replies

Watching the ucla vs. Utah game and Walton has got to be among the worst commentators ever.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching the ucla vs. Utah game and Walton has got to be among the worst commentators ever.

 

Almost unlistenable.

Watching the ucla vs. Utah game and Walton has got to be among the worst commentators ever.

 

Love him. Great for the game.

  • Author

Haha all hes talked about is nothing but the game he's watching.

Haha all hes talked about is nothing but the game he's watching.

 

That's what makes it so great. I don't some cat to tell me what I'm already seeing. I love good references and stories.

  • Author

I can't argue that... he's the only reason I'm still watching.

I love him, from his relationship with Wooden, to the Grateful Dead and his tangents that he goes off on. I find him very entertaining, but I do see how people could be turned off.

If Bill Walton keeps this up, he will give Not Bill Walton a run for his money in the most interesting version of himself.

If Bill Walton keeps this up, he will give Not Bill Walton a run for his money in the most interesting version of himself.

 

This is an excellent post. :lol2:

I can't argue that... he's the only reason I'm still watching.

 

You're only watching because he's one of the worst commentators ever?

That's what makes it so great. I don't some cat to tell me what I'm already seeing. I love good references and stories.

 

May be another thread but how do you feel about Dickie V.? Personally I turn the volume down as low as I can and still be able to hear the crowd noise. He drives me through the wall.

Hate listening to Bill Walton ALMOST as much as I hate listening to Dickie V and Bobby Knight. The worst of the worst though is Billy Packer.

I can't stand listening to Bill Walton. I think he's one of the worst out there.

 

You want to get good information, have Jay Bilas do the game.

I can't stand listening to Bill Walton. I think he's one of the worst out there.

 

You want to get good information, have Jay Bilas do the game.

 

Or Clark Kellogg! I love those two guys!

  • Author
You're only watching because he's one of the worst commentators ever?

 

The game was pretty bad to watch, and I was still up having a few beers from the UK game so yeah I listened along to Bill's rants.

Walton quote of the night: "I'd rather be at a Fish concert"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.