Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 77 Duke 73

Featured Replies

Yeah, you tell him "don't be that guy".

 

I've never understood the people that get more joy from another team losing, than they do their team winning. Never made much sense to me.

 

I never evaluated if he enjoyed a Duke loss more than his team, North Dakota State University, but I will check with him. My guess would be no.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I've never understood the people that get more joy from another team losing, than they do their team winning. Never made much sense to me.

 

I don't think anybody said they got more joy from Duke losing than they did their own team winning. Just that they enjoyed it when Duke lost.

I never evaluated if he enjoyed a Duke loss more than his team, North Dakota State University, but I will check with him. My guess would be no.

 

Don't be a fan cop. Those are worse than the fans who enjoy rivals losses more than favorite team wins.

I was with the lady friend last night. Is it safe to assume that with a lead going late into the game that Duke went to the spread offense which generated no points?

I was with the lady friend last night. Is it safe to assume that with a lead going late into the game that Duke went to the spread offense which generated no points?

 

No the 10 point lead only lasted about 4 possessions and it was gone.

Like I said in another thread weeks ago.... Duke and UK won't meet in the championship game. This is all coming together perfectly for the tourney committee to have them matched up in the Final Four...

It's where they always seem to try to map it out in the last 20 years or so.

I was with the lady friend last night. Is it safe to assume that with a lead going late into the game that Duke went to the spread offense which generated no points?

 

I'd blame her for the loss.

I'd blame her for the loss.

 

It's his dog's fault. Always the dog's fault...

I was with the lady friend last night. Is it safe to assume that with a lead going late into the game that Duke went to the spread offense which generated no points?

 

 

I watched the first half and didn't pay attention again until there was 3 minutes left and by then it was a tie game maybe....I wish I could answer that question.

 

Sure looks like it........:no:

It's his dog's fault. Always the dog's fault...

 

 

I thought it was Andy Daltons fault?

I'd blame her for the loss.

 

She's new. Don't want her to see me in a hostile environment like a Duke loss just yet...

It's his dog's fault. Always the dog's fault...

 

Dont even get me started on him...

She's new. Don't want her to see me in a hostile environment like a Duke loss just yet...

 

Took my girl to Rupp Arena for her first time. They lost to Baylor, Calipari's first loss at UK. Guess whose never made it back to Rupp?

Took my girl to Rupp Arena for her first time. They lost to Baylor, Calipari's first loss at UK. Guess whose never made it back to Rupp?

 

*Buying UK tickets for MJ and his girl*

Took my girl to Rupp Arena for her first time. They lost to Baylor, Calipari's first loss at UK. Guess whose never made it back to Rupp?

 

:lol2: That was my wife's first game at Rupp too! Bless her heart, we're sitting there before the place really fills up and she goes to me, "I don't get why this is such a big deal, this place isn't any bigger than Cintas Center". (Her family is huge into Xavier, season tickets, etc.) About 15 minutes later they're shooting off fireworks while announcing the starting lineup, the place is packed, she looks at me, and is like, "Okay, maybe it's a little bigger." :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.