January 29, 201511 yr :lol2: That was my wife's first game at Rupp too! Bless her heart, we're sitting there before the place really fills up and she goes to me, "I don't get why this is such a big deal, this place isn't any bigger than Cintas Center". (Her family is huge into Xavier, season tickets, etc.) About 15 minutes later they're shooting off fireworks while announcing the starting lineup, the place is packed, she looks at me, and is like, "Okay, maybe it's a little bigger." :lol2: My friends still give her grief about it whenever we are all together haha!
January 29, 201511 yr It's his dog's fault. Always the dog's fault... I thought it was Andy Daltons fault? Apparently it is Rasheed's fault.
January 31, 201511 yr The Irish have a good thing going. I agree; not ready to say they will win it all by any means, but I do think this is one of their better teams in some time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.