Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Is Your Team's Biggest Rival?

Featured Replies

St. Pat and Brossart is a decent rivalry during years when we can keep it interesting

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Somerset :bunny:

 

All "A" = Danville Admirals

District = Pulaski Maroons

Region = Southwestern Warriors

Mason County - big question mark. Back in the day, the answer was obviously Maysville. Now, I honestly have no clue.

 

If you asked me that a couple of years ago I would've definitely said Clark County. Now, as strange as it may be, I think it's Augusta :idunno:

Mason County

 

Back in the day - Maysville

 

Now - Fleming/Augusta (for the time being)

If you asked me that a couple of years ago I would've definitely said Clark County.

 

be-back-header.jpg

be-back-header.jpg

 

not entirely your all's fault lol

St. Pat and Brossart is a decent rivalry during years when we can keep it interesting

 

Why did St. Pats not want to renew this year? I would think Brossart's biggest rival would be Campbell County.

 

That was a fun time.

 

It was. I didn't dislike Rose Hill, I regularly played with OJ, Dawson and crew in local pickup games. But man, as a whole, those two fan bases hated each other. At the same time, Rose Hill's fanbase grew significantly during that period of time. Pretty much anyone in the area that wasn't an Ashland fan, became a Rose Hill fan when the two schools played each other. The district and regionals were insane those years. 5,000+ for the district games and around 8500 I believe for the regional games.

 

The best high school game I have ever attended was the tripple overtime district championship between the two at Boyd County. The atmosphere was second to none, but those two teams left it all on the floor that night. Ashland had a solid club back then, I miss those days.

not entirely your all's fault lol

 

61a2fb50c9089ee4db0119bdfb6d66e5.jpg

Holmes - Tossup - CCH/HC

 

For Holmes it is definitely CCH with HC #2

Mason County

 

Back in the day - Maysville

 

Now - Fleming/Augusta (for the time being)

 

For the time being? I wouldn't classify that as a rivalry then.

For Holmes it is definitely CCH with HC #2

 

Would love to go to a Holmes/CCH game.

Holmes - Tossup - CCH/HC

 

Depends on the year. Thus my response. If present then yes, CCH.

Rowan - Fleming or Rowan - Ashland Paul Blazer a couple years back

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.