Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Is Your Team's Biggest Rival?

Featured Replies

Simple question. Have at it!

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My two teams:

 

Conner = Cooper

CCH = NCC

  • Author

I get that the rivalries could and often will be different for other sports.

 

Talking boys' basketball here, which Mister Greenshoes understands.

Depends on which generation you ask. People my age will say Bracken County...the kids now will say Harrison.

  • Author

Mason County - big question mark. Back in the day, the answer was obviously Maysville. Now, I honestly have no clue.

  • Author
Depends on which generation you ask. People my age will say Bracken County...the kids now will say Harrison.

 

What would people my age say?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKs0xkJWuNqE_vmdezPtTfp3JvBT9xIo4K8LAiJgblGlsG4woBKQ

  • Author
Mason County - big question mark. Back in the day, the answer was obviously Maysville. Now, I honestly have no clue.

 

Many would say Fleming County, I suppose.

Many would say Fleming County, I suppose.

 

I was going to ask if Mason County existed in your day...:clap:

Hands down Augusta for us. Pendleton is starting to make a run at second biggest. Them and Robertson Co for the #2 spot

St. Pat vs Bracken vs Deming vs Augusta

  • Author
I was going to ask if Mason County existed in your day...:clap:

 

Barely.:lol: Although I was born before its existence. Heck, I had handwriting lessons using those giant purple pencils with the diameter of a small tree trunk and that yellow paper with hunks of bark in it.

I was going to ask if Mason County existed in your day...:clap:

 

Sure it did as well as Minerva, Orangeburg, Maysville :lol2:

Boyd County is Ashlands biggest traditional rival. There was a short stint where I could argue that Ashland and Rose Hill had the biggest rivalry in the state.

  • Author
Boyd County is Ashlands biggest traditional rival. There was a short stint where I could argue that Ashland and Rose Hill had the biggest rivalry in the state.

 

That was a fun time.

What would people my age say?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKs0xkJWuNqE_vmdezPtTfp3JvBT9xIo4K8LAiJgblGlsG4woBKQ

 

Mt Sinai???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.