Hi BGP

Pegasus 30

I was encouraged to read a little and I liked what I read. I'm a wife, mother of 2 boys, teacher, runner, and a football fan. Not a huge sports fan but I love SEC football.

Welcome to the BGP family. Retired teacher here. Glad you decided to join, look forward to reading your posts.

I was encouraged to read a little and I liked what I read. I'm a wife, mother of 2 boys, teacher, runner, and a football fan. Not a huge sports fan but I love SEC football.

I'm a husband, father of a boy and a girl (grown), married to a teacher and father of a runner. Huge sports fan.

While Randy may have the celebrity cache, I am widely acknowledged as the most dashingly handsome as well as everyone's favorite moderator. Unless you happen to be from Pendleton County, for some reason.

I'm a husband, father of a boy and a girl (grown), married to a teacher and father of a runner. Huge sports fan.

While Randy may have the celebrity cache, I am widely acknowledged as the most dashingly handsome as well as everyone's favorite moderator. Unless you happen to be from Pendleton County, for some reason.

:laugh::laugh:

Welcome to the site Pegasus 30. As you can tell there are many jokesters on here. :lol2: