Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 70 Alabama 48

Featured Replies

I too loved Booker the first time I saw him in AAU. Really wanted him at UK.

 

Very Kennard-ish who went off this weekend lol.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the "what can they do better" conversation, I agree with Kara Lawson (whoever that is) in what she said today - the Cats need to develop more of a low post scoring threat on offense. They really don't have anyone yet that you can get the ball to in the low post one on one and know they are going to make a move and score - not consistently.

 

Towns could be that person but he needs to work out some more in the weight room. He gets knocked around a lot and loses the ball, and is weak on finishing some of his shots. He's got the moves, he just needs to develop his strength.

I'm just really good at my job... :D

 

I agree. You're right on target with your evaluations and analysis nearly all the time. Enjoy reading your posts.

I agree. You're right on target with your evaluations and analysis nearly all the time. Enjoy reading your posts.

 

Thanks Prof... :thumb:

Thanks Prof... :thumb:

May I ask what exactly is your job? I have gleaned that you are affiliated with UC in some capacity and are a recruiting analyst of some sort. You seem quite sharp. Obviously, if you wish not to answer my question, I fully understand.

Has anyone heard what procedure Hawkins had?

 

Minor back procedure.

May I ask what exactly is your job? I have gleaned that you are affiliated with UC in some capacity and are a recruiting analyst of some sort. You seem quite sharp. Obviously, if you wish not to answer my question, I fully understand.

 

I own the Cincinnati 247Sports site...

I own the Cincinnati 247Sports site...

 

It's a great site everyone should check it out and like it.

"I think it will be a pretty decent game til midway through the 2nd half and Kentucky winds up victorious by 21."

 

I wasn't too far off in the prediction thread.

Nowadays I just assume that whenever Booker shoots the ball that it's going to go in. The kid is one of the purest shooters I have ever seen.

 

I hated that he had to chuck one up at the end of a shot lock. I want his shooting percentage to keep rising.

UK not producing inside with their bigs is not entirely correct. They are averaging right around 30 pts/game from the C/PF position. They are averaging about 23/game from the 2 spot, 13 pts/game from the point and about 13pts/game from the 3 slot if you include early season pts by Poythress. If they relied on just one guy in the post, I am not sure they would be any more productive. There just are alot of parts to this squad.:popcorn:

Willis may not have had the best stay line, but when the kid was in he was flying around, and giving great effort. If he plays hard like that, the stat line will turn around for him quickly

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.