Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke at Louisville predictions

Duke at Louisville 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Duke at Louisville

    • Duke (14-2, 2-2)
      40%
    • Louisville (15-2, 3-1)
      59%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I wish they could both lose....

 

There's an original idea!

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's an original idea!

 

Just stating my true feelings, now that is original!

 

I know many of you aren't aware, but Duke has lost 2 straight games by double digits.

 

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was getting ready to say:

 

UL-87

Duke-69

 

Then I remembered UL has Wayne Blackshear so I'll say:

 

UL-71

Duke-69

 

 

Duke sucks.

I was getting ready to say:

 

UL-87

Duke-69

 

Then I remembered UL has Wayne Blackshear so I'll say:

 

UL-71

Duke-69

 

 

Duke sucks.

 

You don't really believe the almighty Duke Blue Devils suck PP92!! I have seen your infatuation first hand.Lol

You don't really believe the almighty Duke Blue Devils suck PP92!! I have seen your infatuation first hand.Lol

 

I love my Dukies but man they suck right now. How can any Duke fan feel good going forward when you have seen your team drop two games by a combined 28 points? One of which was at home. :no:

 

It's sad. And depressing. You see a team playing as well as they were and then all of sudden it flat out disappears. It'd be different if they were in the SEC. You can play like crap in that conference and still win by 6. This is big boy basketball in the ACC. You play like crap and you'll get smashed. I'm scared.

Duke looks like the exact same team of the last 10 years. Play way too aggressive with inferior defenders on the perimeter, and no help once they get beat. Okafor great offensive talent, but not a rim protector. If Mr HOF coach would check his super ego at the door and just play fundamental d, or even zone, this Duke team would be a contender. That said, they don't have to respect the Cards and their 29% shooting on the perimeter and this becomes a bad match up for P's boys. I think Duke wins in a close one, I will go with 75-72

 

It'd be different if they were in the SEC. You can play like crap in that conference and still win by 6. This is big boy basketball in the ACC. You play like crap and you'll get smashed. I'm scared.

 

I see what you did there...

When is the last time Duke has lost three in a row?

This a premier game. Why is it being played at noon?

When is the last time Duke has lost three in a row?

This a premier game. Why is it being played at noon?

 

I could be wrong but I think the premier game in college basketball is usually nationally televised at noon on Saturdays. I very rarely watch the Saturday night games on ESPN unless Duke is playing. I usually catch the noon game regardless.

I don't know, either, but I would think in the 2 P.M.- 4 P.M. range would be the spot for the best game..........or maybe 7:30 P.M. Noon is certainly bad for the western time zones.

Anyone been following Kameron Woods at Butler? Did UL try to recruit him? I bet they wish they had him now. IMO he is doing a terrific job. He had about 13 rebounds last night vs. Seton Hall, I'm guessing.

Dribble drives, putback dunks, tenacious defense and Ricky P. Louisville will make this a battle of attrition and win at the YUM center

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.