Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke at Louisville predictions

Duke at Louisville 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Duke at Louisville

    • Duke (14-2, 2-2)
      40%
    • Louisville (15-2, 3-1)
      59%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cards are playing well, IMO, despite the loss to North Carolina. Terry Rozier is playing extremely well, in particular.

 

I know many of you aren't aware, but Duke has lost 2 straight games by double digits.

 

It's K vs. Pitino.

 

It's Okafor vs. Harrell.

 

It's Jones vs. Rozier.

 

It's Blue vs. Red.

 

It's Fat Taco Lover vs. Evil Enemy of Mankind.

 

It's GrizzlyAdams vs. Deuce.

 

 

 

Who ya' got?

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be completely off, but me thinks Duke will put forth a much better defensive effort Saturday.

 

I think Okafor is the key. I see him having a big game.

 

Duke 73

Louisville 68

Really concerned about Louisville's lack of strength and focus in the paint. I think it'll be their undoing in this one. Unless by some miracle Blackshear and Aaron are really hitting from the field, I don't think Louisville will overcome it.

 

Good Guys 71

Bad Guys 76

Getslow & Deuce - 78

PP92 & GrizzlyAdams - 74

 

The two-on-two showdown that all of BGP was waiting for...

Close call as to who UK fans will root for in this game, actually think it may be Duke............or not

Duke sucks.

Close call as to who UK fans will root for in this game, actually think it may be Duke............or not

 

I won't be rooting for (or against) either team. I'm pumped to get to watch a damn good basketball game and not worry about any rooting interests.

The Cards by a touchdown. 58-51

I'm looking forward to watching this one. I've thought Duke would win all along and the last week hasn't changed my mind. In saying that, I'd prefer that Louisville win.

Pulling for UL in this one simply because we have a win against them.

 

Still think Duke wins.

Duke 74

UL 67

Louisville 73-68.

I don't care who wins,but I think Louisville wins at home. I wish they could both lose....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.