Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Lincoln County Predictions (1-16-15)

Who wins this matchup? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Boyle County
      59%
    • Lincoln County
      40%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

To be played at Lincoln County.

 

Round one between two teams that are expected to at least play three times this season.

 

Boyle County comes into this game on a 4 game winning streak and boast a 14-3 overall record and a 2-0 district record. Boyle County is 5-0 against 12th Region opponents.

 

Lincoln County comes into this game having won 5 of their last 6 games. They boast a 13-2 overall record and a 1-0 district record. Lincoln County is 6-0 against 12th Region opponents.

 

Common opponents between the two teams so far include:

 

East Jessamine, Danville and Bryan Station.

 

Lincoln County defeated East Jessamine 92-61 while Boyle County defeated East Jessamine 79-63.

 

Lincoln County defeated Danville 71-53 while Boyle County defeated Danville 73-45.

 

Lincoln County lost to Bryan Station 79-59 while Boyle County defeated Bryan Station 59-54.

 

Boyle County and Lincoln County are very very familiar with one another. Lincoln County won all three matchups last season including the 45th District Championship over the Rebels.

 

Timmy Taylor of Lincoln County is averaging 14 points a game and I believe around 9 assists a game maybe. He is shooting 56% from the floor and 47% from the three point line.

 

Jacob Conway of Lincoln County is averaging 20 points and 9 rebounds per game. He is shooting 49% from the floor and 82% from the FT line.

 

Jeremiah Bell of Boyle County is averaging 19 points, 6 rebounds and I'm guessing around 6 assists per game and shooting around 54% from the floor.

 

Hagen Tyler of Boyle County is averaging a little over 21 points, 7 rebounds, shooting 53% from the floor and 43% from the three point line.

 

Colton Elkins of Boyle County is averaging about 9 points, 6 rebounds and 6 blocks per game and shooting 57% from the floor.

 

 

Throw all of the stats out of the window this game. This is a hotly contested rivalry that will have a playoff type atmosphere at Lincoln County this Friday. If you are in the CKY area and love 12th Region basketball this is THE GAME to be at this Friday night. I guarantee it will be fun.

 

 

I'll take my Rebels by 6 points in a game that is close the whole game and decided by some free throws late in the game.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyle by 4.

I'm guessing the winner doesn't score more than 50 points in the game.

  • Author
I'm guessing the winner doesn't score more than 50 points in the game.

 

I always say the first one to 50 wins in this game but this time I think it will be first one to 60 wins this game. I expect more scoring in this series this year. Hopefully we can control the tempo. We can't let Timmy Taylor dictate how this game will be played.

Not to mention that Hagen, Timmy and Jacob spent all spring and summer traveling and playing together and Colton was with them in July. Will be a lot of fun Friday night.

I'm looking forward to this one as much as any high school game this season. I think I have the student sections riled up and ready for craziness. The gym will likely be packed. Two really good teams.

 

Friday night is going to be a fun night.

This game is going to a dandy and I will have to go with the REBELS by 5. With the crowd that will be expected they might want to move this game to Rupp.:dancingpa

This is a great game for Boyle co. no matter the outcome. Playing them on Lincolns floor is huge.

Ill take Lincoln by 6 at home, great atmosphere expected friday night!

I have to go with Boyle by 9. Boyle has to guard the 3 and Lincoln will have to make it. The reason being"Colton Elkins" will send it the other way if they come into the paint.I'm fired up for this game already!!

If Elkins stays out of foul trouble I think BC wins by 4. I think I'm going to have to make the trip to Lincoln for this one.

  • Author
I have to go with Boyle by 9. Boyle has to guard the 3 and Lincoln will have to make it. The reason being"Colton Elkins" will send it the other way if they come into the paint.I'm fired up for this game already!!

 

It's going to be a fun one!!!!!

  • Author

Fun fact:

 

In the last 4 games at Lincoln County between Boyle County and Lincoln County, Boyle County is 3-1.

 

I love that gym!!!! I can't wait for Friday night!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.