Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Lincoln County Predictions (1-16-15)

Who wins this matchup? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Boyle County
      59%
    • Lincoln County
      40%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lincoln Co. 61-58.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lincoln by 5 Timmy Taylor and Jacob Conway both have to play really well.

Fun Fact: Lincoln has won 3 in a row, should be an awesome game

  • Author

Fun fact:

 

Before last season when Lincoln County won all 3 games in this series Boyle County had won 5 of the previous 6 matchups regardless of the gym. Including having a 2-1 advantage in this matchup in the 45th District Championship games.

 

That makes this year's Boyle County seniors 6-4 overall against this year's Lincoln County seniors.

The Bell vs Taylor matchup will be worth the price of admission. I think Elkins is the X factor. I'll go with Boyle by a point.

Makes me sick to my stomach that I won't be there. Can't miss work. Gotta save vacation time. Bell vs. Taylor matchup is going to be the key. Tyler and Conway will both get theirs and pretty much cancel each other out. Elkins has to stay out of foul trouble. Boyle has to get out and defend the 3 point shot. I think Keagen Hinkle will be a big key also. He really played well again't Danville

It's gameday!! Gonna be fun, guess i will head over about lunch to make sure i can get a seat! Lol. :ylsuper:

I'm fired up. I've been told that two Boyle players have been sick over night. Hopefully they are all 100% tonight.

....

 

Don't enough about Lincoln Co. to have a prediction, but I know Boyle Co has a great back-court, a bouncy rim protector, and a bunch of solid kids who know their roles and execute them well. Fully rooting for Boyle to steal one on the road!

 

Go Rebels!!

....

 

Don't enough about Lincoln Co. to have a prediction, but I know Boyle Co has a great back-court, a bouncy rim protector, and a bunch of solid kids who know their roles and execute them well. Fully rooting for Boyle to steal one on the road!

 

Go Rebels!!

 

Lincoln County is very good too. They have one of the best point guards in the state in Timmy Taylor and a scoring machine in Jacob Conway. They also have some knock down shooters and the place will be wild tonight.

 

It'll be a war for sure.

Lincoln by 9.

  • Author

I'm super ready for this game. As to the sick kids at Boyle County I'd say the Rebels will be good to go. I don't anticipate sickness being an issue tonight at all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.