Everything posted by taylor21
-
Lincoln County 71 Boyle County 51 (45th District Championship)
That's my boy!!!
-
Lincoln County 71 Boyle County 51 (45th District Championship)
Final, 71-51, over Boyle
-
Lincoln County 66 Boyle County 55
What happened after the game was between 2 adults, most of you are classy, and I really enjoyed the aau season with...On the other hand, some choice words were said directly to my son during the game, by an adult, so it's not like me to not stand up for my son. Good luck to Boyle, great game and I'm sure there will be a few more down the road
-
Lincoln County 66 Boyle County 55
He patted him on the side, and told him it's all good, pertaining to the ruckus that was going on.
-
Boyle County/Lincoln County Predictions (1-16-15)
Fun Fact: Lincoln has won 3 in a row, should be an awesome game
-
AAU weekend of April 25-27 (Evaluation Period)
Sorry. Forgot to name HoopDreams Coach Q!
-
AAU weekend of April 25-27 (Evaluation Period)
Congrats on a nice run in a big tourney. Those boys sure played well together and very unselfish. All these boys got a lot of coaches attention. Timmy has some very good colleges interested in him and I'm glad for him. Well deserving.
-
KY JR All-Stars invites goes out
Five from the 12th region congrats, Conway, Taylor, Carson, Woods, and Tyler
-
12th Region Tournament Draw/Predictions
the stats are done by our stat guy, as far as cheap shots goes like I said, I don't like it, but if you have played any sport at all you know what goes on, it's not always seen, he just got caught....our team and individual stats are on max preps...and bc23 Hagen doesn't get the credit he deserves, he can flat out score that's for sure
-
12th Region Tournament Draw/Predictions
Also he did struggle against Wayne, 12 points, 11 assist, 2 steals, 2/2 from 3 point range must have really got in his head, at Wayne down 3 with the ball, and a minute to go, he got ejected live and learn, yes he has, struggle against them no he didn't...thanx Archie food for thought...
-
12th Region Tournament Draw/Predictions
You don't know as much as you think, timmy wasn't frustrated at all against Wayne, he put woods on his backside taking up for his team mate, which woods had in a head lock under the basket....the play before!! As far as who wins, both teams have a long road to travel.....
-
Lincoln County 64 Boyle County 56 (45th District Finals)
My bad I wasn't talking to you,lol, we have to play our game and be ready no matter who it is
-
Lincoln County 64 Boyle County 56 (45th District Finals)
Sore loser, to bad your in the other bracket
-
Lincoln County 64 Boyle County 56 (45th District Finals)
Good job lincoln, my boy controlled the game, now let's see that draw..
-
Lincoln County 76 Garrard County 60 (45th District Semis)
Timmy works hard, he is a gym rat, loves the game....I just hope he stays healthy....I'm one proud dad thanx for the props
-
Lincoln County 64 Lexington Catholic 60
No 6:00
-
Lincoln County 64 Lexington Catholic 60
Lincoln wins at catholic 64-60
-
BluegrassPreps.com Boys Rankings Discussion (2-5-14)
Lincoln was also without timmy, for that game, and it was early in the season
-
Lincoln County 63 Boyle County 53
Or the two losses
-
Lincoln County 63 Boyle County 53
Listen I'm not being rude, but on the other hand, I don't care if you was there or not, I know what the coachs and the press stated......good luck I was there to, must be mad about the between the legs bounce pass
-
Lincoln County 63 Boyle County 53
I'm sorry, I said bluegrass preps, but it's max preps
-
Lincoln County 63 Boyle County 53
I'm not saying I know for a fact he leads the state by khsaa stats, according to bluegrass preps he does, then again not all players are on that list, was also going by the television interview that was done for us being the team of the week, that aired last Saturday, which was stated by the basketball analyst
-
Lincoln County 63 Boyle County 53
we have the official stat sheet, and the local paper, and our coach confirmed it, thanx
-
Lincoln County 63 Boyle County 53
According to the news interview on Saturday, he leads the state, and yes he broke Lincoln's school record with 16 assist, his old record was 14 which was the school record, also owns the records for most in a season, and total assists ever
-
Lincoln County 63 Boyle County 53
He has d1, d2, and NAIA looks, you really don't understand, how good he is, in the right system he scores as much as he wants, no matter the size!!! Why does he lead the state in assists ??? Because they have to help off to keep him from the rim