Jay Williams

LRCW

I haven't seen Delk on any analyst duties lately. I wonder if they've cut his schedule back. He seems like a nice guy but I haven't been very impressed with his delivery and he doesn't seem comfortable. I've notice they've been using the Dane guy from Tennessee a lot in the last few days.

I haven't seen Delk on any analyst duties lately. I wonder if they've cut his schedule back. He seems like a nice guy but I haven't been very impressed with his delivery and he doesn't seem comfortable. I've notice they've been using the Dane guy from Tennessee a lot in the last few days.

Delk is SECN. He was on there during the Ole Miss-Kentucky game in studio.

Didn't he crash a motorcycle or something? And that screwed up his NBA career... Or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes. That's him. I get emotional when thinking about the loss to Indiana at Rupp in 2002. That's easily one of the worst losses I have experienced as a Duke fan. That was a really tough pill to swallow that night.

I don't know what the former Duke player did since last college basketball season, but watching him on College Basketball Live right now, the guy has improved 300% as an analyst since last year.

I was having this same conversation with my best friend last night. He has improved greatly, and I like that he is objective.

Yes. That's him. I get emotional when thinking about the loss to Indiana at Rupp in 2002. That's easily one of the worst losses I have experienced as a Duke fan. That was a really tough pill to swallow that night.

I was there. In the days leading up to the game, Coach K was asked if he was concerned about his team's inability to shoot FT's. Coach K said no, because they make them when it counts. Well, not on that day at Rupp.

My friend who is the biggest Duke fan that I know who was at that game, told me he impregnated his wife (then girlfriend) that night after the loss. He told the story to Williams at Duke's fantasy camp, Williams said "he was glad he could help out ". They are still married 12 years later.