Kentucky/Texas A&M Updates

Bluto

What's jarring to me since "Camp Cal" is how much their defensive prowess has degraded. Kentucky isn't a great shooting team (or even good) and they quite frankly won't be. But the defense is the great equalizer. But it surely hasn't been in the last two games.....

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's jarring to me since "Camp Cal" is how much their defensive prowess has degraded. Kentucky isn't a great shooting team (or even good) and they quite frankly won't be. But the defense is the great equalizer. But it surely hasn't been in the last two games.....

Exactly. Defense is what made this team stand apart. If they don't play D, there are a lot of teams that can beat them.

I would consider putting Willie on House and challenge him that defense and rebounding is all you want from him today.

We also used to crash the glass like we were starving and now only two go to the offensive boards.

Defense has really suffered the last two games.

Johnson has become a liability of defense. If you're not attacking the block with him, why play him at all?

Booker should play 30 minutes a game. He's the only offensive weapon the team has that is consistently looking for his shot.