Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Texas A&M Updates

Featured Replies

If UK wins this game and Duke wins tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised to see Duke #1 next week.

 

they may not be 1 but I bet Duke gets a lot of votes.

  • Replies 389
  • Views 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep. But the twins stunk the most.

 

I would have bet anything that Andrew would try to take that last shot. And he tried but bowled over a defender doing it.

There's FOUR other guys out there Andrew!!!

 

They stunk more than Dakari, come on.

If UK wins this game and Duke wins tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised to see Duke #1 next week.

 

And I wouldn't be upset at all. UK has not played like a number one this week.

Yep. But the twins stunk the most.

 

I would have bet anything that Andrew would try to take that last shot. And he tried but bowled over a defender doing it.

There's FOUR other guys out there Andrew!!!

 

That was Aaron at the end of the half.

And I wouldn't be upset at all. UK has not played like a number one this week.

 

Agreed and I don't really care. I want them to play well but every team goes through theses stretches.

Yep. But the twins stunk the most.

 

I would have bet anything that Andrew would try to take that last shot. And he tried but bowled over a defender doing it.

There's FOUR other guys out there Andrew!!!

 

Wasn't that Aaron?

And I wouldn't be upset at all. UK has not played like a number one this week.

Me neither. The SEC is supposed to be really down this year and to play back to back games this bad against 2 teams that aren't supposed to do anything makes me a bit worried. Hopefully these games will be a wake up call.

Wasn't that Aaron?

No. That was two quick stupid fouls on Andrew.

At least the team isn't peeking too early.

 

The way they've played te last two games is eerily similar to last year.

And I wouldn't be upset at all. UK has not played like a number one this week.

 

I agree. They don't look like the same team from earlier in the year.

No. That was two quick stupid fouls on Andrew.

Could have swore it was Aaron on the charge in the last possession.

Could have swore it was Aaron on the charge in the last possession.

 

It was.

Could have swore it was Aaron on the charge in the last possession.

 

It was.

Wasn't that Aaron?

Ok. An honest mistake.

Neither one brought it the first half. And I agree, they had company, particularly Johnson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.