January 10, 201511 yr I think the SEC is being viewed by reputation at this point rather than reality. Not a great league but better than the past 2 years.
January 10, 201511 yr Ok. An honest mistake. Neither one brought it the first half. And I agree, they had company, particularly Johnson. They all look alike
January 10, 201511 yr Well, despite how rough that first half was, a 12-0 run spanning the two halves to take the lead.
January 10, 201511 yr They all look alike Identical twins. You know what I meant. It's not the first time I've got them mixed up. Even the announcers do. And Cal does too.
January 10, 201511 yr How the heck do they call a foul on Towns there. Get him a saddle. He was in the full nelson
January 10, 201511 yr I'm still looking for the dog and equipment at the end of the Lexus commercial.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.