Louisville at North Carolina predictions

NKYknowitall

Carolina has looked good at times and bad other times. UL has solid D but the O is a bit lacking. After a close one with Clemson and UNC waxing the floor with Clemson (granted I know that means absolutely nothing in basketball) what do you guys think of this game?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a Card fan but I will take UNC. Pitino has a history of struggling vs Williams. UNC's Carolina break gives UofL fits. Louisville brings their guards up in the press and their bigs back. Carolina gets the ball in quick and beats them down the floor. If Pitino stays in the press Carolina wins this. UNC size will cause UofL trouble like UK's did and the Cards will be forced into taking forced jumpers. If they are on they will be ok but if not could be a long day for them. Go Cards! Just giving an honest opinion

I'll say 68-63 UNC.

Make no mistake about it, I'm not even close to being a Louisville fan, but I don't hate them either. UNC is one of the few teams that I have a borderline hatred for. I'll be pulling for the Cards, just think the Tar Heels at home will be a little too much for them. Meeks vs. Harrell should be an interesting battle down low.