Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kanye Fans, you can't make this up

Featured Replies

  • Author
Seriously, how old is McCartney?

 

Doubtful anybody in high school knows (or cares) who he is...

 

You could probably say the same for most people who are in college right now as well.

Actually my son who goes to a ton of concerts and is really into Hip Hop ( can't understand that kid) went with me to McCartney concert when he was in Cincy a few years back. I asked him what he thought of the concert about half way through and he said he's been to some great concerts but this was Paul Freaking McCartney and a legend and he said he can't compare the other concerts to this one because this one couldn't be topped.

 

He he is only 19 and although he knows The Beatles habe always been my favorite, he never listens to my music and still thought Sir Paul was awesome.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whether you like him or not, Kanye has won 21 Grammy's. He's doing something right.

 

To be fair, didn't Vanilla Ice get a Grammy nomination? LOL.

Whether you like him or not, Kanye has won 21 Grammy's. He's doing something right.

 

21 Grammy's sure is a telling number.

 

What it tells though... :eek: I'm not so sure that it has anything to do with Kanye's greatness.

  • Author

Milli Vanilli won some

Grammys too

didnt they?

This would be like asking my mom if she thought McCartney discovered Kayne...she might say yes.

I hate when I make a genius obscure reference and no one gets it. :lol2:

I hate when I make a genius obscure reference and no one gets it. :lol2:

 

I got it. You just messed it up by subbing in Paul for John. :D

I got it. You just messed it up by subbing in Paul for John. :D

 

I admit I stretched it. I was trying to tie in Jesus and Yeezus...:lol2: And since John said the Beatles were bigger than Jesus, and Paul was a Beatle, I felt I was on point. :D

I admit I stretched it. I was trying to tie in Jesus and Yeezus...:lol2: And since John said the Beatles were bigger than Jesus, and Paul was a Beatle, I felt I was on point. :D

 

I was with you, sister!

I admit I stretched it. I was trying to tie in Jesus and Yeezus...:lol2: And since John said the Beatles were bigger than Jesus, and Paul was a Beatle, I felt I was on point. :D

 

I've checked with the judges, and they'll allow it.

No different than Eminem performing with Elton John. They killed it, too.

No different than Eminem performing with Elton John. They killed it, too.

 

I don't know. Kids know the Lion King.

I'm with lawildcat......who in the hell is Kanye? I guess I'm just stuck in the 80's.

 

You have my profound sympathy.

I don't know. Kids know the Lion King.

 

But they don't know who did the sound track. :lol2:

You have my profound sympathy.

 

You sound like my dad. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.