Kanye Fans, you can't make this up

Hellbird

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw something on this the other day. My first thought is why would Kanye fans know who Paul McCartney is? :lol2:

I thought about that too, but then again I realized that when most artist collaborate with someone, that someone usually has done something to be worth collaborating with.

I thought about that too, but then again I realized that when most artist collaborate with someone, that someone usually has done something to be worth collaborating with.

I feel like that was more true back in our day. Nowadays it seems like every song has multiple artists on it now. Collaborations happen all of the time nowadays. Of course, a lot of music is crap nowadays also. At the same time I am 40 and I can't remember the last huge Paul McCartney song so I already know that with the average Kanye fan being much younger than me that there is no way they know who Paul McCartney is and his legacy as a musician. Older Kanye fans such as myself just sigh and shake our heads at the things our youth don't know when things like this happen.

It's PaulFreakin'McCartney! Without the Beatles, there may never have been rap. They moved music in a whole new direction, and the should RESPECT the white boy from Liverpool and RECOGNIZE! He may not be Yeezus, but he's bigger than Jesus! :D

Whether you like him or not, Kanye has won 21 Grammy's. He's doing something right.