January 9, 201511 yr Mo never stops talking, he goes on and on and on......hey about take a call or maybe even take a breath.
January 9, 201511 yr Mo never stops talking, he goes on and on and on......hey about take a call or maybe even take a breath. Completely disagree about the callers. The less callers on sports talk radio the better. The most uneducated sports fans are always the ones that get through.
January 9, 201511 yr Ken Broo. That's a blast from the past. Before Cincinnati, he was the sports anchor at WTSP (channel 10), here, and an analyst for the Bucs.
January 9, 201511 yr It's Lance and it's not even close. The fact he has made a career in a venue where he has no real knowledge is crazy. Reading his twitter account is comedy Gold how much sports knowledge he has. Also the fact he always paints himself as the superior fan or the only one with a grip of reality. His theme of painting any cincy fan who criticizes teams as lunatics is tired.
January 9, 201511 yr Completely disagree about the callers. The less callers on sports talk radio the better. The most uneducated sports fans are always the ones that get through. For the most part I agree, but when he spends 5 minutes defending his position that he has yet to give, wears me out.
January 10, 201511 yr I lost all respect for Lance. I was listening to him on the day that the "Lance is Weasel" thread was started on here years ago (maybe someone could dig that up). I didn't think he was very good before that but now I don't even listen to him for a second. Broo is horrible. Mo is the best in town, by far. As far as announcers, I agree with a lot of you. Marty is heading down hill but I still like him. Hoard just won "Ohio Broadcaster of the Year" if I'm not mistaken--he's really good. You can't call a guy a homer when he is being paid by a team to broadcast their games. He's doing the BENGALS broadcast, not the NFL's, not the other team's, not CBS's. Lap is a joke. The Cowboy is getting better every year. Jim Kelsch is terrible on basketball. Not sure who he works with but the NKU radio broadcasts are unbelievably bad.
January 10, 201511 yr Mo never stops talking, he goes on and on and on......hey about take a call or maybe even take a breath. Agree on the first point. It's not just "doesn't stop talking." It's not stop talking while saying the same thing over and over. I just can't listen to sports talk any more. Inane conversation. Only ones I listen to are Dakich, Cowherd, and Kornheiser's show in DC. The last two are almost exclusively no callers.
January 10, 201511 yr Lance - I think he's a professional in how he goes about his craft. Prepares. Has a gameplan. I simply find him annoying and whiny PLUS he takes calls from fans. Cant tell you the last time I've listened to him.
January 10, 201511 yr Mo never stops talking, he goes on and on and on......hey about take a call or maybe even take a breath. I change the channel anytime a show takes a caller. It's horrible every single time.
January 10, 201511 yr I love Marty, gives me a chance to post this photo after I met him at Reds caravan in Maysville. Got quite a reaction from him, this was one of Marty's early jobs right before getting hired by Reds.
January 11, 201511 yr Agree on the first point. It's not just "doesn't stop talking." It's not stop talking while saying the same thing over and over. I just can't listen to sports talk any more. Inane conversation. Only ones I listen to are Dakich, Cowherd, and Kornheiser's show in DC. The last two are almost exclusively no callers. Agree on Dakich and Cowherd... love listening to Dakich and Cowherd makes you think, whether you agree or disagree. Have never heard Kornheiser's DC show - just on PTI...
January 11, 201511 yr THE WORST: 4) Mo Egger- wouldn't had made my list until he turned on the Bengals the other night, and called them out, welcome aboard Mo. :thumb: Problem with Egger is he just goes on and on and on and on. Take a call or two, have a guest, break up the monotonous diatribe Mo.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.