Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas 24 Detroit 20

Featured Replies

I would be going ape if I were a Lions fan but try as I might, I just don't feel sorry for them.

  • Replies 145
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't hear the NFL admit those misses
Ask them to, maybe they'll give in like they did for Suh.

 

You saying they didn't happen? You saying those penalties wouldn't have mattered?

And another missed call. This one the refs missed a hold on Bush's TD run that ended up giving Detroit a 14 pt lead. Top right -- Corey Fuller has a handful of jersey from behind on Sterling Moore. You may have to copy the image link into your browser to see the whole thing. Think they'll admit that one?

 

10915232_10205574646465306_2556302706638198062_n.jpg?oh=d805739a41e243a60528f4cead97c060&oe=5545567F&__gda__=1429293161_643dadf0b3a3b22528c6e086f64972ef

Had they called the hold, it would've been 4th and 16 and Dallas would have punted. Instead, they got a first down and scored the game winning touchdown. Tough season for the NFL.

So how about two game changing blunders by the ref? Wait , let me guess, that didn't affect anything either?

 

Is there not a missed holding penalty on every play in football, at every level?

Is there not a missed holding penalty on every play in football, at every level?

 

We're never going to agree. The Lions got hosed. That's the end of the story. Congrats to the Cowboys on the win*.

 

 

 

* There were several controversial calls that bring the legitimacy of the win into question

We're never going to agree. The Lions got hosed. That's the end of the story. Congrats to the Cowboys on the win*.

 

 

 

* There were several controversial calls that bring the legitimacy of the win into question

You could call every single win in the every game into question if you want to go through the tape and pick out every missed call. Did a missed call cause the Lions to punt the ball 10 yards?

My question is, why is a 49ers fan so torn up over the outcome of this game?

 

The Lions had every opportunity to win that game, and they couldn't capitalize. End of story.

My question is, why is a 49ers fan so torn up over the outcome of this game?

 

The Lions had every opportunity to win that game, and they couldn't capitalize. End of story.

 

I also watched the 49ers get eliminated from the playoffs by a terrible roughing the passer call. I've watched probably 10 games this season that were altered by terrible officiating. The NFL is awful these days.

 

I'm not torn up about it at all. I could care less about either team. I'm just trying to make the point that it is what it is. Even the NFL agrees that the Lions were hosed so I can't understand why there are some who refuse to admit it?

 

I also watched the 49ers get eliminated from the playoffs by a terrible roughing the passer call. I've watched probably 10 games this season that were altered by terrible officiating. The NFL is awful these days.

 

I'm not torn up about it at all. I could care less about either team. I'm just trying to make the point that it is what it is. Even the NFL agrees that the Lions were hosed so I can't understand why there are some who refuse to admit it?

 

The Niners advanced in 2002 because of a missed pass interference call. I'm still upset about that.

 

The nfl apologized for that one too, but I didn't accept their apology.

The Niners advanced in 2002 because of a missed pass interference call. I'm still upset about that.

 

The nfl apologized for that one too, but I didn't accept their apology.

 

See, I hate when games are altered by stupid calls. It tarnishes the NFL's image and makes people wonder if it really is somewhat of a scripted league.

And another missed call. This one the refs missed a hold on Bush's TD run that ended up giving Detroit a 14 pt lead. Top right -- Corey Fuller has a handful of jersey from behind on Sterling Moore. You may have to copy the image link into your browser to see the whole thing. Think they'll admit that one?

 

 

The difference is they didn't call that penalty, announce it, then reverse the call.

Anyone else utterly confused by the disdain and ire that is being thrown at Gov. Christie for being at the game and cheering when the Cowboys won?

 

He's the Governor of New Jersey, where the Giants and Jets play. The Giants are rivals with the Cowboys. I'm sure that explains some of the hatred from Giants fans.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.