Dixie Heights 55 St. Henry 49

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The final score was closer than the game was. Dixie was never really threatened for the most part. Rabe went out in the 4th/late 3rd? with an ankle injury? Schreck played well for Dixie. Kunstek and Wallenhorst didn't play the 4th qtr for St.Henry. Goetz played well late in the game for the Crusaders.

I was beginning to think there at the end Chevy was going to have to pull out some magic. the theory that St. Henry didn't match up with Dixie was about to go out the window..

Dixie was up 15 or 16 when Liam Rabe got hurt with more than 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. On top of that Rabe played sick the whole game.... he puked 4 times in the locker room at halftime.

Rabe had 13 at the time and just hit his 3rd 3, but one of the refs whistled off on a bogus 3 seconds call.

I'm the wrong guy to be poking right now Danny

Dixie was up 15 or 16 when Liam Rabe got hurt with more than 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. On top of that Rabe played sick the whole game.... he puked 4 times in the locker room at halftime.

Rabe had 13 at the time and just hit his 3rd 3, but one of the refs whistled off on a bogus 3 seconds call.

I'm the wrong guy to be poking right now Danny

Why would you say that ?

The final score was closer than the game was. Dixie was never really threatened for the most part. Rabe went out in the 4th/late 3rd? with an ankle injury? Schreck played well for Dixie. Kunstek and Wallenhorst didn't play the 4th qtr for St.Henry. Goetz played well late in the game for the Crusaders.

Why didn't the two play the 4th qtr?