Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henderson County 64 Lexington Catholic 56

Featured Replies

HC wins championship.

Final. Henderson County are the Traditional Bank Holiday Classic champions.

  • Author

@kyhighs: Henderson County (11-2) beat four ranked teams to win title: #12 Henry Clay, #24 Manual, #1 Trinity, #15 Lexington Catholic.

Henderson County is legit threat to get to a Rupp and make a run. David Simmons is the best player you've likely not watched or heard of - yet.

The Colonels can really get out on the break. Even late in the game they were agressive.

Henderson County is legit threat to get to a Rupp and make a run. David Simmons is the best player you've likely not watched or heard of - yet.

 

I've been high on Simmons since his sophomore year. I think he's a top 10 player in the state. I agree on them having the type of team that could make a nice run.

Henderson Co is the real deal . David Simmons is a stud. Been following his game since his sophomore year . When he gets that nasty streak going he's tough to stop. I love players like that

Henderson Co is the real deal . David Simmons is a stud. Been following his game since his sophomore year . When he gets that nasty streak going he's tough to stop. I love players like that

 

Notice how he just takes things over down the stretch? I love it. He basically says "give me the ball", then he scores, then he tells the other team he scored, then he repeats the next time down the court. He was literally unstoppable the last two nights.

Wireman, you said his only options right now are Kentucky Wesleyan and Austin Peay. After seeing him this week, what level of college basketball do you think Simmons best fits?

Wireman, you said his only options right now are Kentucky Wesleyan and Austin Peay. After seeing him this week, what level of college basketball do you think Simmons best fits?

 

Simmons could be a really good D2 to low major player (Morehead State, Murray State, Austin Peay, Northern Kentucky, etc.). He mentioned that he has a JUCO offer, as well. If he doesn't qualify (not a knock on him, just that I have no clue about that aspect), he could go the JUCO route and possibly play two years at a bigger program.

I didn't think Henderson would beat LexCath at their place. Very, very impressive run for that club.

Impressive tournament run by Henderson County. We'll probably see them again at Rupp in March.

Simmons could be a really good D2 to low major player (Morehead State, Murray State, Austin Peay, Northern Kentucky, etc.). He mentioned that he has a JUCO offer, as well. If he doesn't qualify (not a knock on him, just that I have no clue about that aspect), he could go the JUCO route and possibly play two years at a bigger program.

 

 

David will qualify academically as long as he avoids a terrible spring semester academically.

 

I think he would make a great low major combo guard.

David will qualify academically as long as he avoids a terrible spring semester academically.

 

I think he would make a great low major combo guard.

 

Agree 100% :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.